Bentonite Clay Mask Step by Step

Bentonite clay mask is originally came from India which is said to remove dead skins, removes impurities blackheads and white heads in your face.

Below are the steps on how I am doing the mask. By the way you can use this masks 3-4 times a week.

1. Get a container and make sure it is either glass or plastic container. Take note that metals are not allowed as it will affect the effectiveness of the mask. Also prepare a brush to apply on your face or the plastic spoon if there's non available.

2. Next is just my experiment but I find it super effective 😁. I am adding 1 scoop of aloevera gel from the ref and add it on the container. You can use any type of aloevera gel you like.

3. Add 1 scoop of bentonite clay and mix it together with the gel, you may want to add few drop of water to adjust the consistency.
4. Apply the mixture on your face and let it sit for 30 minutes then wash.

5. Last, apply a toner to remove any residue on your face.

I'd love doing this especially if I feel so stress and if you find your skin a bit rough and if there is pimples.

Other says that it is also good in underarms but I haven't tried it yet.

Let me know what you think? 

Comments

Popular Posts