Effective Whitening Soap

I just bought Placenta Soap recommended by my friend. I use this after we went to the beach a month a go, and really had a nightmare of having a dark skin after. Then my friend recommends this soap the one with a photo of Pauleen Luna and uses it twice a day. At first, my skin gets dry especially my face. I experienced that my face is like burning after I put it on my face, then it comes a time that it becomes red. So I started to get scared of what could possibly this can cause to my skin and think of stopping it. I told it to my friend and said that it was just normal because my face is suffering from sunburn.

After a week of continued use, slowly I saw the good effects then. My face gets whiter than before, some of my pimples get dry quickly and some of the blackheads on my nose disappear. Just then, I started to believe that placenta soap is effective in making my skin beautiful. Some of my friends also notice it, and I’m using this soap for more than 6 months, and now I’m a little whiter than before we went to the beach and have that sunburn.

Comments

  1. Then my friend recommends this soap the one with a photo of Pauleen Luna and uses it twice a day. At first, my skin gets dry especially my face. Arbutin

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it will dry your face within a few days but after sometime youll gonna see the changes :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts