Creamsilk Hair Treatment daily Treatment Conditioner

Hi guys, this is my review for creamsilk hair treatment. Lately, I've been through to a salon to have some hair make over. I did want a something blond hair as a gift for myself working hard and to have a new look. I just thought everything will come out the way I wanted to be but it all fails. What an epic happen to my hair, they get bleach my hair, and put too many chemicals on it that results in a complete hair damage. I almost cry out loud after the result, I' sorry guys I was unable to post it since my hair is kinda dry after that treatment they've done. I don't even wanna go out and go to my office since what happened is so embarrassing.

Then I tried to use the one that I've just saw from a commercial, Creamsilk  treatment conditioner, the first time I use it, It kinda bring some smoothness on my hair as well as it has good smells too. I use it for a week now and my hair is kinda smooth. Yes it did very good to my hair and I can't even go out without a condditioner as it will get dry through all day or else I'm gonna put it in a pony style.


Swear, I;m not gonna go to that same salon again any more and I'm not gonna have some coloring whatever as It will only damage my hair.

Comments

Popular Posts