Cyleina Tomato Soap

Hi guys I'm back to share my review about Cyleina Soap Tomato. At first I didn't like this soap because it irritates my skin and I noticed the redness the first 3 days I used this soap. I also feel like my skin gets dry and really irritates. The other day , I just noticed my skin or what you called dead skin started to feel off my face.

The next day. I noticed the dryness on my skin started to go away. My pimples that was so dry few days back started to shrink and the marks were getting lighter. I did used the soap for about two months. Yes two months because I cut it out into small pieces because it is a kind of a soap which easily dissolves.

For me? I will give this soap a rate of 4.5 out of 5 because It really is effective in removing pimples and makes your skin color to tone.

That's all have a good day. Be pretty.


Comments

Popular Posts