KB Glutathione Review

In the name of making my skin beautiful all the time I will do anything lol. Hi guys, today I am going to post my review about this KB Glutathione. I just bought the trial pack for 460 pesos containing 10 capsules of glutathione and 10 capsules of Vitamin C with rosehips. Today is the fifth day I am drinking this food supplement. We all know that glutathione is one of a good way to detoxify our body and it's side effect is to whiten the skin.

So here are the things that I've noticed. It is my fifth day and I noticed that my face dark spots due to pimple marks lightens. Yes it seems to be the fastest way of all the things I tried that my pimple marks lightens so fast. It also makes my skin smooth, not just on the face but all over my body. The whitening effect is not obvious yet since it is just my fifth day in taking this supplement. One more thing, this supplement can also improve our immune system and is good for athlete people to help heal the sore muscle fast. .

I'll keep you guys posted with the improvements and my experience regarding this KB glutathione so see you on my next post. :)

Update - August 24,2019

Alright so to update my journey on this. This product has lighten my skin a bit and my office mate notice a bit of a whitenning effect especially on my hands. But then I stopped continuing due to budget issues though it's super effective 😁


Have a beautiful day,.

Comments

Popular Posts