Skechers Shape Up for Weight Loss Review

Recently, I bought this shoes from skechers since I made a research on internet about an effective shoes to lose weight then it come up with skechers shape shoes since it is also designed as a walking shoes. I always used it during my workout especially outside workouts like jogging and brisk walking. At first, I don't like to use the shoes since I am running and I find it a little heavy and it sprain my ankle. I believe it is just normal since there is a saying "No pain, no gain". After a month of exercising, yeah little by little my legs and butt is getting toned as well as my legs gets slimmer which becomes bigger since I am always sitting at work. I know it is the work out that help me lose weight but I think the shoes helps too maybe because of it was designed and it's function as well. That's all happy blogging :)

Comments

  1. Jin Beauty is a Singapore massage centre which brings customers a new health and beauty concept.

    Traditional massage Bedok

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts