First Diamond Peel Experience

Well just so you know, this is the first time I am going to write a review about my first facial experience at Asia's Lashes. My friend gave me a voucher she bought at metrodeal.com as a treat with my previous birthday. So we went there.

The first thing the lady done to my face is applying a sponge with a soap or a cream and then she applied a scrub facial wash. Then, she rinse it and applied a toner. After that, she put a machine on my face providing enough heat on my skin to open up my pores, she left it on my face for five minutes that makes me cry because of the uneasiness that I am feeling. So after that, she told me that she will start to prick my pimples and will hurt my face for a little but will hurt more if this is my first time. So since this is just my first time, I didn't expect how painful it is to prick your pimples over. Then I just realized not to do it again. After 15 minutes I think of torturing my face. The lady the finally put some toner and she put another tool on face to vacuum it , she daid it is the diamond peel tool to remove all the dead skin cells and to refresh my face. Then she put another tool which smells like rust or old metal which as per her is to minimize my skin pores. The last step is the face mask that took for about 10 minutes. After all of it. I saw my face super red , my pimples got bigger that I dont really wanna go out of that clinic. Luckily my friends did the same too so I had a chance to wait for her for about an hour. After I think 1 to 2 hours the redness was gone Nd my face got so oily so I decided to go home early. Aftter I woke up, I feel my face soft nd whiten unlike before. It really has a good effect but the procedure is just a pain in the ass though. Well Im going to do it again but make sure I have no pimples so theres no pricking thing that will gonna happen :)

Comments

Popular Posts