Ever Bilena Matte Lisptick Review

Hi, Beauties. It's been a while since I last post here on my blog. Anyways today, I'll write a review about Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick. I read a lot of good review about this lipstick so I give it a try. I bought it for 165. 00 pesos. I bought Siennas Lip color. It perfectly suit on my filipina skin and I like it so much. Well these past few months. I wanted a no make up look so I focus with lipstick and blush on, bb cream that really is close with my skin color. So going back this Siennas lipstick is a perfect match. It stays long on your lips and doesn't fade away immediately. I also like the not so shiny effect since it is matte though I don't want my lips looks like a put in or eat a food that have a lots of oil in it. I am loving this lipstick and will buy a different shades more. Aside from being affordable. It also give that beautiful after effect that last long.

Comments

Popular Posts