Maybelline Color Show in Nude Mocha Review

I was in the mall with my friends to buy new lippies and found this Maybelline in promo for only P150.00 with a normal price I guess of P200.00. I have a morena skin so I am always very careful in choosing the right color for my lips and skin tone. Tried many color but get in love with the Nude Mocha as it does compliment my skin tone.

It is not a matte lipstick and is very shiny if you'd like to go for a sweet look, it's one of a best choice.



After few hours of wearing, the shiny feature will take off but the color lasts long.

What I like:
* Long wearing
* Very Affordable
* Comes with  lot of shades
* Perfect if you're tired wearing matte lipstick
* Smells good

What I don't like:
* It is transferable

Overall, I'll give this product a 9/10 grade. Thumbs Up Maybelline.

Comments

Popular Posts