My Intermittent Fasting Experience

Losing weight is one of the biggest challenge everyone is facing right now. We all admit the joy it brings when we are eating the food we love and then realizing after how much pounds it will gonna add up to your weight.

So to begin, I then notice how my favorite dress doesn't fit me any more. My face going round and arms becoming big and people start noticing. At first, I don't care how they were judging me until one morning my pants doesn't fit me anymore.

So I research the best way to start losing weight as a beginner and intermittent fasting shows up. I then downloaded this application from Google Play named "Zero" to track the hours that you are in a fasting period. So what is fasting?

Fasting is setting up a time frame that you will be eating in 24 hours or more.

Types of Fasting

1.) 13 hours or the so called Circadian Rhytm, this starts at sunset maybe 6pm and ends in the sunrise maybe 5 or 6am.
2.) 16:8 Intermittent- This is an 16 hour fast(no eating) with only 8 hour window eating.
4.) 18:6 Intermittent- This is an 18 hour fast(no eating) with only 6 hour window eating.
5.) 20:4 Intermittent- This is an 20 hour fast(no eating) with only 4 hour window eating.
6.) 36 Hour fasting or known as a Monk Fast consist of more than 1 day of fasting.

What to do during fasting?

In order not to break your fast, you are not allowed to eat anything with carbs or sugar.

Water is going to be your best friend here. You can drink coffee or tea without sugar and you're good to go.

Remember to drink a lot of water when doing fast so as to reduce hunger.

I started doing this for 20 days now and it made me lose 6.6 pounds as of this writing and my start weight is 121 pounds with no work out being done.

My target weight is110 pounds and will give an update soon.

Happy Fasting.

Comments

Popular Posts