Review: Maxi Peel Exfoliant Cream #1

Recently I became curious about how effective maxi peel is, so i try to buy maxi peel exfoliant cream #1 and maxi peel concealing cream.

Here are my observation:
Day 1:
I apply maxipeel  exfoliant cream #1 at night. The first thing I feel is that my face gets a little hot and I let it stay the whole night. The next morning I feel that all my pimples on my face gets dry as well as my face. 

Day 2:
I also apply it the whole night, the next morning I see that my face is peeling just a little bit.

Day 3:
Today is my third day of applying maxi peel and I feel that my skin is getting dry. But my pimples also dry up. So far, it doesn't give me a breakout.


Yoday is my one week of using this product and I notice that my blemishes on my skin where gone. I cannot syau still that my face whiten necause I go out to the beach and I forgot to apply sinblock.lol

OK BACK TO UPDATE

Today is my third week of using maxi peel and I notice that all the blemishes around my eyes are gone little by little, it also even out dark areas under my eyes. I think its cool. Im going to switch at Maxi Peel Exfoliant Cream Number 2

I am going to update this post soon on what the effect of this cream on my face is :)

Have a beautiful day everyone. Always smile :)



SUPER SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT.

It's been 1 year since I last updated this post. Unfortunately, I already stopped using this product. Yes it did help to improve my face condition as well as removing my acne marks. Over all, I can give maxi peal cream  5 star for it effectiveness.

Hurray to all ladies who achieved their fairiest complexion in using this product.

See you on my next review.

Comments

  1. Hi i am using maxipeel too
    ..and it really effective use it everyday before bedtime..your face will become smoothen and even the pimple mark will be lighten and continous using it for one month and im sure
    the pimple mark will gone...
    Ths is true because i experienced it...im not
    pimple prone but two months ago i got a pimple
    i think 12 pimples in mau face and the mark
    stay there... im very upset ...so i used maxipeel
    .and now it gone..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fee you and hopefully the pimple marks will be gone too because I'm so stressed right now

      Delete
  2. thanks for the feedback. Maxi peel really works :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also gain miracles by using maxipeel too. When i was senior student i get lots of pimple big and bumpy reddish when i used it, it gave me a beautiful skin until now im using it continously

    ReplyDelete

  4. is it really true that when you first used the product youll experience reddish, tingling effect. Coz first time ko pong gumamit ng maxi peel exfoliant cream 1 tonight then after applying it with moisturizer namula po yung mukha ko then mas lalong naging dark parang naburn. Normal lang po ba talaga to? Reply po asap. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it okay na after ko gumamit ng maxi peel na facial wash is gumamit ng exfoliant cream 1?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm using maxi peel solution number 3 pero inubos ko lng isang small bottle kc mahapdi pero ganun talaga cguro ang solutin... Pro lumipat ako sa maxi peel expoliant cream number 1 and I'm satisfied with the result.. Maxi peel facial wash.. Maxi peel cleanser at maxi peel expoliant cream number 1...Continue lng at just follow the regimen...

    ReplyDelete
  8. im using maxi peel exfoliant cream #1 its my first time to use..parang biglang nangitim ang muka ko...anu po gagawin ko guys?😭

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing nice information with us. I really liked this part of the article, This is truly awesome article.
    Restorative Skincare Body Wash for Women

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts