Does Apple Cider Vinegar helps to Lose Weight?

I tried drinking ACV around last year November 2019 - 1st Week of December 2019 every morning with an empty stomach. What I did is 1 cup of water and 1 tsp of ACV. The taste doesn;t really good and I continued this for only a month.

I noticed a lose in inches for about half an inch after a month of drinking and I haven't experienced any cravings or getting hungry that fast. It was great and really helps in reducing weight , it lose me for about 1.5 KG in total and really help to stop your cravings. I bet all the reviews in youtube and other website are true.

The reason I stopped drinking this is because of the taste and I'm afraid as I read on some website it does not do good in your teeth. I bought a reusable straw and helps however I can no longer stand the taste.

Yes it does help you lose weight if you religiously take it every morning.

Please let me know your experience on this.

Comments

Popular Posts